What is Evaluation Test?
DSAT is a SMART adaptive test. We do a lot of science to find what is the best question we should show you. If you are an expert user, we make sure you get a HARD question to feel challenged. Evaluation test is meant to judge where should you start. Your accuracy of response and time you take to respond to each question both help us map your initial level.
Make sure you give your best shot. Buckle up and Best of Luck!
- Evaluation test has 4 questions. You need to attempt all the questions.
- Every question has a separate timer of 90 seconds. After the time out, you are only allowed to skip the question.
- Each question will have 4 or 5 options and ONLY ONE option is correct.
- DO NOT SKIP questions. Each Skipped question will be marked incorrect.
- Until unless mentioned, code mentioned in any question is in Python.
- 90 second timer keeps running even if you close the screen or you lose internet connection.
- Your accuracy of questions attempted and time taken to respond, both are considered for assigning you your initial score./span>