What is a DSAT Test?
DSAT is a SMART adaptive test. As DSAT are timed test that are counted towards your cumulative score, you atleast need 18 minutes to attempt a Test. If you do not have the time or you wish to attempt question without being scored, you can try our Practice Tests.
- You can attempt as many number of questions you want.
- Each question will have 4 options + 1 choice to mark the question ambiguous.
- Every question has a separate timer of 90 seconds. After the time out, you are only allowed to skip the question.
- Each question will have 4 or 5 options and ONLY ONE option is correct.
- You are allowed to SKIP questions and EXIT test in between for the Practice Test.
- As these questions are in beta version, you might find a few questions that need corrections. For such questions, select the option - Ambiguous Question.
- After every 10 questions, you can review the last 10 questions and see your progress.
- If you find any answer incorrect on the review screen, you can choose “Report Incorrect Answer” and tell us why you think the question/answer is wrong.
- Until unless mentioned, code mentioned in any question is in Python.
- Every question has a separate timer of 90 seconds. After the time out, you are only allowed to skip the question. This is to make sure you get the same experience as giving a real test.
- 90 second timer keeps running even if you close the screen or you lose internet connection.
- Practice tests are not scored